GetOshaCourses Offer Osha CONSTRUCTION COURSES ONLINE Safety Training with Plastic Dol Card
Tennessee, US, 22nd December 2022, ZEXPRWIRE, For sustainable workplace safety and personal well-being, the need for improved hazard identification and prevention techniques is paramount. The Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) training outlines an extensive framework of safety standards and compliance protocols to address and, therefore, reduce workplace hazards, injuries, and fatalities. OSHA training, an essential requirement from businesses and employers these days, is beneficial for workers such as those in the construction, development, and building demolition sector. If you’re a field worker, supervisor, or safety manager, you can get the OSHA training with OSHA 30-hour construction course as well as the OSHA 10-hour construction course offered online. The OSHA 30- and OSHA 10-hour construction courses help you understand the safety risks faced by workers on a daily basis and learn the techniques to address and avoid these concerns effectively.
About OSHA 30-Hour Online Construction Course
Specially designed for safety specialists, field supervisors, and foremen in the construction industry, the OSHA 30-hour construction course focuses on general industry and compliance training and enables workers to effectively identify, avoid, prevent, and control workplace hazards and associated risks. This 30-hour training covers all field-related environmental and personal hazards, as well as inspection knowledge and hazard reporting techniques, including:
- Excavation hazards and trench safety
- Construction hazards (electrocution, fall, struck-by, Caught-in/-between, etc.)
- Fire and confined spaces hazards
- Protection from crane and steel structure hazards
- Usage and maintenance of Personal Protective Equipment (PPEs)
- Awareness of safety signs
- Emergency action plans
- Hazards and protection from power tools
- Industrial hygiene
- Workplace hazard analysis, and more!
Workers who successfully complete this OSHA 30-hour construction course will get the official OSHA 30 card from the US Department of Labor (DOL).
About OSHA 10-Hour Construction Course
The OSHA 10-hour construction course focuses on the potential risks and workplace safety hazards, and how entry-level construction workers can communicate, address, and eventually, avoid them. This 10-hour online course equips entry-level workers with the required knowledge about workplace safety, how to avert field hazards, and prevent construction-related accidents and injuries. The OSHA 10-hour construction course aims to train individuals for a healthful and safe work environment through:
- Awareness about worker’s rights as supported by OSHA
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) usage and maintenance
- Material handling, stacking, and storage
- Hazards from high as well as confined spaces
- Awareness of dust masks, and protection from health hazards
- Ladder safety and fall protection
- Heat stress and fire hazards
- Scaffold safety awareness, and more!
Workers completing the OSHA 10-hour construction course successfully will receive an official OSHA 10 card from the US Department of Labor (DOL).
The Post GetOshaCourses Offer Osha CONSTRUCTION COURSES ONLINE Safety Training with Plastic Dol Card appeared first on ZEX PR WIRE